You can find more information about my research and projects on https://research.carolin-zoebelein.de and my blog https://Samdney.github.io.
2013/02 - 2013/03 Collatz conjecture, Spending time with papers about the conjecture, Developing of my own proof ideas and writing  Since 2009 Prime numbers, Research on the distribution of primes, their influence on physics and questions of the (in)security of prime number based encryption algorithms.
- Research on the (in)security of encryption algorithms including testing of different prime number based modifications and the influences of the results of my work 
- The distribution of primes: In sections representation of prime numbers (see also my work ), Recursive dependencies
- Influence of prime numbers on physics (nice overview of research at )
- Research on known prime number conjectures: Goldbach's conjecture, Twin primes, Legendre's conjecture, Riemann hypothesis
- Properties of the set of integer divisible numbers: Basis changings, Different subgroups, Representation ways (representation theoretical, elementary algebraic and geometrical)
...Content revision - Rest will follow soon!
 About the proof of the Collatz conjecture, Carolin Zöbelein, arXiv: 1303.2073 [math.GM], (Date: v1 - 2013/03/08, v2 - 2013/03/12)  The recursive structure of the distribution of primes, Carolin Zöbelein, arXiv: 1411.2824 [math.GM], (Date: v0.1 - 2014/10/31, v1 - 2014/11/07)  Surprising connections between number theory and physics, Matthew R. Watkins, https://empslocal.ex.ac.uk/people/staff/mrwatkin/zeta/surprising.htm >>